How do I know if CSS Profile is required from both of my biological/adoptive parents if they are divorced/separated?

Some colleges require both of your biological/adoptive parents—your custodial parent and your noncustodial parent—to complete separate applications. Review our list of participating colleges and check your college’s financial aid website for info and learn more by watching Completing the CSS Profile for the Noncustodial Parent.