I was incorrectly considered an independent student when I completed the CSS Profile, when I should have been dependent. How do I correct this?

There is no way to correct an application that has been submitted. Please contact your schools for info on any next steps.  
If your school asked you to submit a second CSS Profile with corrected or complete information (if, for example, your first application didn't include your parents' data), click Contact Us to call or chat with our Customer Service team—they’ll help you complete a second application.