What do I submit to IDOC if my parents do not file U.S. Tax Returns?

Students should submit any government issued official tax documents they are required to file in their home country. Non-English documents must be translated into English (this can be done directly on the forms before uploading). Failure to translate non-English documents may result in delays in processing your financial aid information. If you or your parent(s) are not required to file tax returns, you should complete a Non-Tax Filer Statement and provide documentation of any wages.